2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleSkye Road, Rutherglen, Glasgow
Sold STC £39,995
- GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- ELECTRIC HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
A deceptively spacious ground floor flat set within this established and convenient residential locale.
A bright and well appointed ground floor flat providing generously proportioned accommodation ideal for first time buyer or investor alike. Accommodation comprises shared entrance, welcoming reception hall, bright and spacious lounge, well equipped modern fitted kitchen, two spacious bedrooms and a well equipped bathroom incorporating three piece suite. The property further features a neutral decorative theme a system of electric heating and double glazed window units. Externally there are well maintained private front gardens and communal gardens complete with bin store and drying facilities positioned to the rear.
Positioned within this established residential locale this property is well placed for a host of local amenities which cater for day to day requirement. Alternatively the area benefits from frequent public transport links which provide fast commuter access to nearby East Kilbride and Glasgow city centre. Access paths onto the M74 motorway network are reachable within a respectable 10 minutes drive..
Lounge 15' 4" MAX x 13' 2" ( 4.67m MAX x 4.01m )
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.64m )
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 10' 7" ( 3.45m x 3.23m )
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.86m x 2.84m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD104845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.