3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeechside, Crawley
Sold STC £350,000
- Guide Price: £350,000 - £360,000
- Fitted Kitchen and Dining Room
- Downstairs W/C, En-Suite and Family Bathroom
- Rear Garden, Driveway and Garage
- Ideal and Central Location
Well Presented Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home comprising of an Entrance Porch, Lounge, Fitted Kitchen and Dining Room, DOWNSTAIRS W/C, Three Bedrooms with an EN-SUITE- to the Master, Family Bathroom, Rear Garden, DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE.
Fox and Sons are delighted to introduce this three bedroom semi-detached property to the market. Situated in a great central location and boasting good size rooms, this property would make the ideal purchase for home movers or investors looking to expand their portfolio.
Downstairs and once through the entrance porch, which offers room to store shoes and coats, the property boasts a very spacious lounge with laminate flooring running throughout. The fitted kitchen/dining area comprises of an electric oven and hob with an overhead extractor fan, a sink with mixer taps and draining area, numerous wall and base units, plenty of worktop space, room for a fridge/freezer and the plumbing is available for a washing machine or dryer. The property also attains a downstairs W/C.
Upstairs, the property boasts three bedrooms, two of which attain fitted wardrobes and the master also benefits from an en-suite, while the family bathroom comprises of a low flush toilet, a basin with storage underneath, a further wall mounted storage cupboard and a bath with an overhead shower unit.
The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with additional patio space as well, and numerous plants and flowers bordering the property add to the presentation but the upkeep remains low maintenance. The property also attains a driveway and a garage.
Situated in Southgate and well within walking distance of Crawley Train Station, those needing fast and reliable transport links to Gatwick Airport and all London Stations would benefit from the conveniently central location of this property.
Lounge 18' 3" x 14' 7" ( 5.56m x 4.45m )
Kitchen/ Dining Room 14' 6" x 9' 1" ( 4.42m x 2.77m )
Bedroom 1 13' 5" x 8' 7" ( 4.09m x 2.62m )
Bedroom 2 9' 6" x 8' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.46m )
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 5' 9" ( 2.67m x 1.75m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61974500.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRA105369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.