4 bedroom terraced house for saleTyrrel Square, Colliers Wood, CR4
- Inviting entrance hallway with porch and guest WC
- Modern kitchen with utility room and garage access
- Breakfast room leading to the lovely conservatory and garden
- First floor master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Reception room with patio doors to a Juliette balcony
- Three additional bedrooms and a shared bathroom
Peacefully situated within a modern garden square development this four bedroom town house is arranged over three floors providing one en suite bedroom, huge reception room, garden and driveway for one car.
Lavender Park and Figges Marsh both nearby provide recreational space, amenities can be found within Colliers Wood and Mitcham town centres and the closest station is Colliers Wood on the Northern Line.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 975511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.