1 bedroom flat for sale15, Melville Place, Carluke, ML85BT
- Spacious 1 Bedroom Upper Traditional Flat Located within a Quiet Residential Pocket of Carluke, South Lanarkshire
- SALES EVIDENCE: 20 Holm Street SOLD £92,000, 12 Holm Street SOLD £77,507, 14 Holm Street SOLD £65,000, 22 Melville Place SOLD £67,125
- Property Benefits from Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing, Well Maintained Communal Garden to the Rear and Ample Storage
- Rental Potential Circa £395 per Month (£4,740 per Annum) Boasting a Potential Rental Yield of 11.3% Based on a Sale at Guide Price - EPC Rating E
- Well Located within Carluke for Access to All Local Amenities with Excellent Transport Links for the Commuter to Lanark, Hamilton, Wishaw, Glasgow, Edinburgh and Beyond
Spacious traditional upper 1 bedroom flat located within a quiet and peaceful residential pocket of Carluke, South Lanarkshire. Accommodation comprises; Reception Hallway, Spacious Lounge, Galley Style Kitchen fitted with a range of modern floor and wall mounted units, Double Sized Bedroom, Shower Room and WC. The property further benefits from Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing, Well Maintained Communal Garden to the Rear and Ample Storage. SALES EVIDENCE: 20 Holm Street SOLD £92,000, 12 Holm Street SOLD £77,507, 14 Holm Street SOLD £65,000, 22 Melville Place SOLD £67,125. Rental Potential Circa £395 per Month (£4,740 per Annum) Boasting a Potential Rental Yield of 11.3% Based on a Sale at Guide Price - EPC Rating. Carluke offers a variety of shops, restaurants and amenities which include a new Health Centre, new Carluke High School with Sports Centre and Swimming Pool adjacent, a choice of Primary Schools and a Golf Course on the outskirts of the town. Presented internally in excellent order. Free on street parking available. This residential town enjoys the tranquillity and beauty of the nearby Clyde Valley and offers easy access to motorway links for the M74 and the M8. An ideal location for commuting to Glasgow, Edinburgh or the Central belt. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 674458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.