4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCardigan Avenue, Oswaldtwistle
Withdrawn from Market
- A simply stunning 4 bedroom semi-detached property
- Situated in a sought after location
- Perfect for large families
- 4 Good sized bedrooms
- Set out over 3 levels
- Deceptively spacious accommodation
- Fantastic rear garden
- Recently upgraded 3 piece bathroom suite
- Driveway providing off road parking
- Viewings highly recommended
Duckworths Estate Agents are delighted to offer to the market this absolutely stunning 4 bedroom semi-detached family friendly property which simply must be viewed to be fully appreciated. It is rare for a 4 bedroom property to be available within this location, finished to this standard, with the accommodation laid out over 3 levels boasting 4 good sized bedrooms which will be sure to appeal to families. The outside space is just as impressive with a sizeable rear garden which has been well maintained by the current owners. Benefitting from uPVC double glazing & gas fired central heating the accommodation comprises: entrance porch, inner hallway, lounge open to the dining room, fitted kitchen, two 1st floor double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, 3 piece bathroom suite with two further good sized bedrooms situated on the 2nd floor. Each floor has its own sizeable landing which could be used as an office/storeroom. Externally lies the generous rear garden with space situated to the side which could be further developed. To the front you will find a small lawn garden & driveway providing ample off road parking. For further information please contact our Accrington Branch.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61975679.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7042598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.