5 bedroom detached house for saleAlwoodley Lane, Alwoodley, Leeds
- An Imposing Detached Family Home
- Being One Of The Earlier Built Residences
- Spacious & Versatile Accommodation Throughout
- Offering 5 Bedrooms & 3 Reception Rooms
- Jack & Jill En-Suite & Further Shower Room
- Excellent Large, South Facing Gardens
- Set On This Much Sought After Lane in Alwoodley
- Close To Local Amenities & The Grammar School at Leeds
An imposing double bay windowed, detached family home being one of the earlier built residences on this much sought after lane and positioned within excellent large, south facing gardens.
The property provides an ideal home for the young and growing family and offers good sized accommodation comprising to the ground floor; entrance porch leading to a spacious reception hallway, guest w.c/cloakroom, formal lounge and separate dining room, sitting room overlooking the south facing rear gardens, dining kitchen and utility. To the first floor is a good sized landing leading to the master bedroom with Jack & Jill en-suite bathroom, four further bedrooms (one currently being used as a dressing room for the master bedroom), house shower room with modern suite and separate w.c.
Approached via a carriage driveway which leads to a brick build tandem garage, there is an open aspect at the front over fields. The outstanding gardens to the front and particularly to the rear, are an excellent size and offer superb privacy from neighbouring properties.
This home is ideally situated in the ever popular leafy suburb of Alwoodley and is within walking distance of the Grammar School at Leeds. There are a number of local amenities at Moortown Corner including the Marks & Spencer food hall, the nearby Sainsburys complex at the Moor Allerton centre and David Lloyd are also within easy reach. There are a number of other good schools for all ages in the area and numerous well regarded local golf courses. The spa town of Harrogate and the market town of Wetherby are within a short drive, as is the busy vibrant commercial centre of Leeds with access to all the main road and rail networks along with Leeds Bradford International airport for those travelling further afield.
Early viewing is highly recommended and should be arranged at your first convenience.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61979096.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO101209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country Manning Stainton, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.