3 bedroom detached house for saleMonarch Road, Crewkerne
Sold STC £238,500
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- REDUCED FROM £245,OOO
- Built In 2013
- Immaculately presented
- Under Floor Heating Throughout Most Of The Ground Floor
- Master Bedroom with En-suite
- Private Garden
- Garage and Off Road Parking
An extremely well presented 3 bedroom, detached house close to the mainline train station. The property offers downstairs cloakroom, kitchen, dining room with archway through to the living room, master bedroom with en-suite, family bathroom garden, single garage and off road parking - A must view!
Entrance via UPVC double glazed door. Slate floor with heating under. Stairs to the first floor. Radiator. Doors to all rooms.
An L shaped room. Front aspect double glazed UPVC window. Slate floor with heating under. Low level WC. Wash hand basin.
Dining Room 10' 4" Widens to 13'03" x 9' 4" ( 3.15m Widens to 13'03" x 2.84m )
Slate floor with heating under. Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window looking out onto the private garden. Under stairs storage cupboard. Radiator. Archway leads through to the living room.
Living Room 13' 2" x 13' ( 4.01m x 3.96m )
Double, UPVC patio doors lead to the garden. Television points. Radiator.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 9' 2" ( 2.82m x 2.79m )
Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Slate floor with heating under. A range of fitted base and wall units with roll to work surface over. Fitted gas hob and electric oven with extraction hood over. Sink with drainer. Plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Radiator.
Stairs from the entrance hall lead to this light and spacious landing. The side aspect double glazed window part way up the stairs offers plenty of natural light. There is an airing cupboard and loft access. Doors lead to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 13' 3" x 9' 5" ( 4.04m x 2.87m )
Front aspect UPVC double glazed window. Television point. Radiator.
Front aspect UPVC double glazed window. Shower cubicle and Mira Sport electric shower. Suite comprising of low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Shaver point and extractor fan. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.20m x 2.87m )
Rear aspect UPVC, double glazed window. Television aerial point. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 9' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.87m )
Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window. Television aerial point. Radiator. Cupboard with boiler.
Garage 17' 7" x 8' 11" ( 5.36m x 2.72m )
With up and over door. Storage area in the roof. Light and electric sockets.
To the front of the property there is a pathway leading to the front door with gravel and bedding areas on either side
To the rear there is an enclosed, private garden with patio area and an artificial grass lawn. Accessed via a side gate there is a driveway with space for two cars leading up to the single garage.
From Fox & Sons town centre offices proceed along Market Street and bear left into South Street. Continue along this road and onto Station Road. Just before the railway bridge, turn left and left again into Monarch Road where the property will be found denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61980920.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRK103228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crewkerne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.