4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMaude Lane, Ripponden
Sold STC £290,000
- Four Bedrooms
- Modern Semi Detached Home
- Driveway, Balcony and Garden
- Planning Permission for extension
- Stunning Kitchen & Modern throughout
- Very Spacious and Well Presented
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are pleased to bring to the market this deceptively spacious four bedroom semi-detached modern family home, located in the ever-sought after rural village of Ripponden. Situated close to amenities in the village which include; post office, restaurants & supermarket.
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are pleased to bring to the market this deceptively spacious four bedroom semi-detached modern family home, located in the ever-sought after rural village of Ripponden. Ideally situated up on the hillside with commanding views over the valley, yet still close to the amenities in the village which include; post office, restaurants, supermarket and bus links. The property is also well located for access to the M62 motorway. This well-presented family home is laid out over three floors and briefly comprises; entrance hallway, master bedroom, WC/cloakroom, and bedroom four to the ground floor. The lower ground floor holds the spacious open plan lounge and dining room and the stunning fitted kitchen with balcony. Two further bedrooms and the family bathroom are located on the first floor. Externally, there is a driveway to the front elevation in addition to on-street parking and there is a low maintenance yard to the rear in addition to the balcony area. This property also has approved planning permission for a double story extension which would add an extra bedroom with en suite and garage. This stunning family home really must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
Enter the property from Maude Lane through the composite front door into the entrance hallway. The hallway has a contemporary feel from the modern decor and the stylish glass banister and balustrade. There is a central heating radiator, the alarm panel for the property is located here, and there are inset spotlights to the ceiling.
Master Bedroom 15' 1" plus wardrobes x 13' 7" ( 4.60m plus wardrobes x 4.14m )
A spacious room which has been decorated to a modern and neutral finish and has ample space for a king-size bed and free standing furniture. The focal point of this room is the uPVC double glazed French doors with Juliette balcony and UPVC windows, all facing the rear elevation which boasts stunning and far-reaching views over Ripponden. The master bedroom has a central heating radiator, TV point, and fitted wardrobes along one wall.
Bedroom Four 8' 2" x 9' 8" ( 2.49m x 2.95m )
A single or 3/4 sized bedroom with a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. There is a central heating radiator, and the contemporary wardrobe in this room can be left for the successful purchaser.
Wc / Cloakroom
Accessed from the entrance hallway, this room has been fitted with a modern white two piece suite comprising; low level WC with button flush and pedestal wash hand basin. The floor is tiled with high-shine granite, the walls are partially tiled, there is an extractor fan, shaver point and uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Also featuring a heated towel rail and inset spotlights to the ceiling.
Lower Ground Floor Landing
Providing access to the lounge and kitchen in addition to a large walk-in storage cupboard.
Lounge / Dining Room 24' 5" x 15' 1" max ( 7.44m x 4.60m max )
This large open-plan room has ample space for both lounge furniture and a large dining table and chairs. The focal point of this room is the uPVC double glazed French doors with Juliette balcony and UPVC windows, all facing the rear elevation which boasts stunning and far-reaching views over Ripponden. There is a wall-mounted contemporary living flame effect gas fire set into the chimney breast, a central heating radiator, TV and telephone points, and access to the under-stairs storage cupboard.
Modern Family Kitchen 17' 3" max x 14' 10" max ( 5.26m max x 4.52m max )
This stunning contemporary kitchen was installed in 2014 and comprises of a range of modern white gloss wall and base units with complimentary black starlight granite work surfaces and matching splash-backs over. This high-quality kitchen boasts inset plinth lights, and centre island with breakfast bar, all of which compliment brushed steel sockets, switches and plugs in this room. The kitchen units incorporate a wine cooler, dishwasher, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with waste disposal unit, integrated microwave, space for an American fridge freezer, space for a range cooker with contemporary extractor fan over, and integrated tumble dryer. There is space and an aerial for a wall-mounted TV, granite tiled flooring, and this room gets ample natural light from the uPVC double glazed French doors and UPVC windows, all facing the rear elevation which boasts stunning and far-reaching views over Ripponden. These doors lead out to the rear balcony, which in turn provides access to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Provides access to two double bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Bedroom Two 15' 2" including wardrobes x 13' 4" ( 4.62m including wardrobes x 4.06m )
A double bedroom which has been decorated to a modern and neutral finish. The focal point of this room is the uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation which boasts stunning and far-reaching views over Ripponden. This bedroom has a central heating radiator, and TV point.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.63m x 2.90m )
A double bedroom which has been decorated to a modern finish. This bedroom has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator, over-stairs storage cupboard, and TV point.
The bathroom is fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising; a low level WC with button flush, a wash hand basin in a white gloss vanity unit, and a paneled bath with rainfall shower over and glass shower screen. There is an extractor fan, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, a frosted UPVC double glazed window to the side and a shaver point.
This property has approved planning permission for a double story extension which would be built above the kitchen> This extension would comprise; a single garage, and a fifth bedroom with en suite if it were successfully built. Please enquire for more information.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance area and a driveway and further off road parking for two cars. Additional on-street parking is available.
To the rear of the property is a lovely balcony which provides access to the dining kitchen. Below this, there is a low maintenance block paved ares which provides an excellent space for sitting out and enjoying the summer months.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61982117.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.