2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTownshend Avenue, Plymouth
Sold STC £110,000
- TWO BEDROOMS
- END TERRACE
- NO CHAIN
- SECOND BEDROOM ENSUITE
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- CENTRAL HEATING
- SHORT BUS ROUTE TO THE CITY CENTRE
GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £130,000. Located in Keyham, two bedroom end of terrace property, being sold chain free, second bedroom ensuite, downstairs shower room, small courtyard, on street parking, close to local amenities. Please contact us on 01752367232 to arrange a viewing today!
GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £130,000 Located in the popular residential area of Keyham, close to many local amenities such as shops, school and bus routes this property is perfect for an investor or first time buyer who is looking to live within a five minute bus journey to the City Centre. To the ground floor the property comprises an entrance hall with under stair storage, lounge with side facing window and gas fireplace, dining room with built in storage, passage that leads to a downstairs shower room with w/c and kitchen and a side facing door which leads to the courtyard. To the first floor the property comprises a master bedroom with side facing window and a second bedroom with ensuite. Please contact us today to arrange a viewing on 01752 367232.
Lounge 11' 11" Into Recess x 11' 3" Plus Bay ( 3.63m Into Recess x 3.43m Plus Bay )
Front facing double glazed window. Open fire place, wall mounted radiator, television and telephone points. Plain plastered walls and ceiling,
Dining Room 11' 11" Max x 9' 1" ( 3.63m Max x 2.77m )
Side facing double glazed window. fitted wardrobes.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' ( 2.72m x 2.44m )
Rear facing double glazed window. fitted kitchen with wall and base units and roll top work surfaces and partly tiled walls. 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer. electric oven and gas hob. door leading to the rear courtyard.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level wc. Wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 11' 3" ( 3.68m x 3.43m )
Front and rear double glazed windows. Built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator.
Side facing double glazed double glazed window. built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator.
Rear facing double glazed window. bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin and low level wc with partly tiled walls. Wall mounted radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61982717.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.