2 bedroom terraced house for saleKirklands Road, Hull
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £75,000 - £80,000
- Good Sized Two Bedroom Property
- Located in the Ever Popular Residential Location Off Spring Bank West
- Large Lounge/Dining Room & Fitted Kitchen
- Well Kept Rear Garden with the Added Benefit of a Garage
Good sized two bedroom mid-terrace house ideal for the first time buyer or investor - view now to avoid disappointment!
Ideal property for the first time buyer or investor briefly comprising of entrance hall leading to the very large lounge/dining room and good sized kitchen to the rear of the property. To the first floor of the house are the two very good sized bedrooms and the family bathroom. To the rear of the property is a well kept garden with a patio and lawned area and this house comes with the added benefit of having a garage.
A good sized two bedroom mid-terrace house located in the ever popular residential area off Spring Bank West in Hull. Within walking distance to many local shops and amenties as well as having good bus links to the City Centre.
With double glazed door to the front.
Lounge 15' 8" narrowing to 12'4" x 22' 11" ( 4.78m narrowing to 12'4" x 6.99m )
With double glazed window to the front, feature fire place, radiator, television point and open plan to dining room.
Open plan to lounge area.
Kitchen 10' x 8' 11" ( 3.05m x 2.72m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with splash back tiling, sink and drainer unit, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, exit door to rear garden and double glazed windows to the rear and side.
With stairs from the ground floor and loft access.
Bedroom 1 15' 7" x 11' ( 4.75m x 3.35m )
With two double glazed windows to the rear.
Bedroom 2 9' x 10' 7" ( 2.74m x 3.23m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
With double glazed window to the rear, electric shower, wash hand basin, low level wc and towel radiator.
Mainly laid to lawn with shed.
Access via tenfoot.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61982720.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105474. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.