2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLow Road, Thornhill Edge, Dewsbury
Sold STC £165,000
- ***Guide Price £165,000 - £175,000***
- Well Proportioned Two Bedroom Semi Detached
- 15 Ft Kitchen / Dining Area & Lounge Area
- Idyllic Location With Far Reaching Views To Front
- ***NO CHAIN *** View Today!
*Guide Price £165,000-£175,000* Located in Thornhill Edge is this 2 bedroom semi detached property comprising: entrance hall, lounge area, kitchen/dining area, landing, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom & separate wc. Gardens to front & rear with far reaching views across the countryside. No Onward Chain.
***Guide Price £165,000 - £175,000***
Well Proportioned Two Bedroom Semi Detached
Part double glazed uPVC door to side, dado rail, Parquet flooring and part clad walls. Storage cupboard housing boiler and plumbing for washing machine.
Lounge Area 16' 5" Max x 15' 6" Max ( 5.00m Max x 4.72m Max )
Two double glazed windows to front, two radiators, telephone and tv point. Beams to ceiling, solid Maple wood flooring and double glazed French doors to front. Pebble effect gas fire with limestone hearth. Far reaching views across the countryside to the front.
Kitchen / Dining Area 15' 9" Max x 15' 8" Max ( 4.80m Max x 4.78m Max )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, porcelain 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer, mixer tap and splash back tiling. Double electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Part tiled flooring with underfloor heating, radiator and integrated fridge & freezer. Brick built fire place with a wood burner, archway and steps down to lounge area. Double glazed casement bay window to rear.
Split Level Landing
Double glazed window to side and access to part boarded loft with power points and light.
Bedroom 1 Irregular Shaped Room 16' 5" Max x 15' 6" Max ( 5.00m Max x 4.72m Max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and telephone point. Stained glass effect window over looking staircase. Far reaching views across countryside.
Bedroom 2 16' 1" Max x 10' Max ( 4.90m Max x 3.05m Max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and two telephone points.
Bathroom 10' 9" x 5' 8" ( 3.28m x 1.73m )
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, shower cubicle with wall mounted shower and roll top bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Part tiled walls, tiled flooring and spot lights to ceiling. Radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Wc, tiled flooring and extractor fan.
To the front of the property is a raised lawned garden with plants and shrub borders. Side access to rear and outside lighting. Far reaching views across the countryside and Emley Moor Mast.
To the rear of the property is a low maintenance garden with a blocked paved sitting area and power points.
The property is offered with No Onward Chain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61982723.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.