4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Chase, Boreham, CHELMSFORD
Offers in Excess of £400,000
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Sought After Village Location
- Well Presented Throughout
- Unoverlooked Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking And Garage
A fantastic four bedroom detached house within this sought after village location. Offering spacious accommodation and an novelised rear garden we would advise an early viewing to appreciate the attention to detail the vendor has put into the property,
Chelmsford boasts everything you could want. Named by the Sunday Times as one of the best places to live in Britain, the county town of Essex boasts superb transport links, great facilities and first-class schools. The King Edward VI and Chelmsford County High School for Girls are among the best grammar schools in the UK while New Hall Private School, just outside Boreham village, is also highly regarded.
You’ll also benefit from excellent transport links to London. Boreham is approx seven minutes to Hatfield Peverel station that is just 45 minutes* by rail from London Liverpool Street while the city’s new bus station serves a range of local locations. The Park and Ride system is widely used while the main A12 provides easy access to London,
Colchester and Stansted Airport. Chelmsford also boasts five retail centres, a thriving night life and a huge choice of local days out for you to enjoy.
Entrance Door To:
Double glazed door to front. Double glazed window to side.
Spacious hallway with Oak flooring. Under stairs cupboard and storage cupboard
Modern suite with tiled under floor heating comprising built in vanity unit and low level flush w.c. Double glazed window to side.
Lounge 17' x 12' 1" ( 5.18m x 3.68m )
Oak wooden flooring, bespoke architrave and the potential for a log burning fire. Two double glazed windows to the front. Radiator,
Dining Room 11' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.58m x 3.15m )
Oak flooring and archway leading to kitchen. Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.91m x 2.51m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. One and half bowl sink/drainer. Space for washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Gas cooker with extractor over. Partly tiled and tiled flooring. Door to garden.
Stairs from hallway with large double glazed window to side. Thermostat and loft access to a boarded loft housing and combination boiler.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 13' 2" ( 4.09m x 4.01m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, telephone and tv point. Built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.61m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 10' 1" ( 3.20m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.67m )
Double glazed to front. Radiator and TV point. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Vanity wash hand basin with mirrored cupboard above. WC and extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail. Enamel bath with mixer taps and shower above. Fully tiled with detailing to tiles. Double glazed window to side.
Hardstanding area for approximately 5 cars and leading to one and a half-length garage with up and over door with power and light connected. Access to the rear garden via both sides.
Benefiting from various seating areas to catch the sun in the unoverlooked garden. Patio area leading to lawn with a further decked seating area. Access to the garage via side door and a separate brick built shed with power and light.
The sellers have advised that there is a new security system at the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE108138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.