3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCardiff Road, Taffs Well, Cardiff
Sold STC £250,000
- Substantial, larger than average residence
- Potential for business use
- Two receptions & study
- Loft room, Tandem garage.
- No Chain
A versatile semi-detached house set in this very popular part of Taff Well with excellent public transport links & situated close to the A470 & junction 32 of the M4. Offering generous accommodation(1640sqf) with great potential. Subject to change of use, this property could be used as a business.
A versatile semi-detached house set in this very popular part of Taff Well , with excellent public transport links and situated close to the A227, A470 and junction 32 of the M4. Offering generous accommodation( 1640sqf) with great potential. Subject to change of use, this property could be used as a business in this already buoyant village. Ring now to view this attractive home. The downstairs accommodation benefits from a very spacious living room, study, sitting room and a kitchen diner. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. This property also benefits, additional room in the loft via a pull down ladder, drive and garage to rear, enclosed rear garden with lane access leading to a tandem garage, gas central heating, and double glazing. The property is also located within close proximity to the public transport, leisure facilities, Taffs Well schools, parks, amenities and the M4.
Main Living Room 23' 7" x 20' 10" ( 7.19m x 6.35m )
Entered via an open porch with original tiled floor, wooden glazed door with stained glass in fan light, double fronted, boxed window, wood block flooring, door to inner hall.
Stairs to first floor, door to sitting room and study, radiator, telephone point, under stairs cupboard.
Study 6' 11" x 4' 9" ( 2.11m x 1.45m )
Window to side, power points.
Sitting Room 11' x 11' 8" ( 3.35m x 3.56m )
Large double glazed window to side, radiator, feature fire place, TV point, door to kitchen /breakfast room.
Kitchen & Breakfast 15' 2" x 10' 1" narrowing to 7' 4" ( 4.62m x 3.07m narrowing to 2.24m )
Double glazed window to side and rear ,fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, tile splash backs. sink and drainer, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, cooker point, door to lobby, walk in pantry and rear door.
Spacious split level landing, window to side, radiator, built-in storage with sliding doors,skylight, access to loft via pull down ladder .
Bedroom One, 2nd Lounge 19' 4" x 13' 8" ( 5.89m x 4.17m )
Bay fronted double glazed window, TV point, feature electric fire place.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 15' 11" ( 3.56m x 4.85m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 7' 9" ( 3.18m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window, radiator, built-in cupboard housing wall mounted combination boiler.
Loft Room 13' 5" restricted head height x 10' restricted head height ( 4.09m restricted head height x 3.05m restricted head height )
Sky light window to rear, storage into eaves, power point, storage cupboard
Bathroom 11' x 5' 11" ( 3.35m x 1.80m )
A white three piece suite comprising panelled enamel bath, wall mounted electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, wc, partially tiled, obscured double glazed window to side and rear.
Enclosed garden with wall, court yard area with a selection of shrubs, patio, paved pathway leading to drive, lawned area with climbers and shrubs, double gates to avenue at rear. Detached tandem garage
Tandem Garage 24' 1" x 9' 4" ( 7.34m x 2.84m )
Up and over door, power and light, shelvings.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61984370.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTC104718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.