2 bedroom terraced house for saleSincil Bank, Lincoln
- Mid Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Popular City Centre Position
- EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
Situated in a popular central position within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed two bedroom mid-terrace property benefiting from a low maintenance enclosed rear yard, excellent transport links and a wide range of local amenities.
Situated in a popular central position within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed two bedroom mid-terrace property benefiting from a low maintenance enclosed rear yard, excellent transport links and a wide range of local amenities. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Rear Hall, Shower Room and Two Bedrooms to the First Floor. EARLY VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With side entrance door, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
Lounge 11' 7" x 11' 4" ( 3.53m x 3.45m )
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV and power points and built-in storage.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 11' 6" ( 3.53m x 3.51m )
Having uPVC double glazed double doors to the rear aspect leading out to the garden, wall mounted panel radiator and under stairs storage.
Kitchen 15' 8" x 5' 7" ( 4.78m x 1.70m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, an integrated oven with four burner hob and cooker hood and space and plumbing for a washing machine and fridge freezer; complete with tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, a uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and wall mounted boiler.
Having a uPVC double glazed door to side aspect providing access to rear yard.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a shower cubicle with mains shower; complete with tiled splashbacks, vinyl flooring and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Giving access to both bedrooms.
Bedroom One 15' x 8' 8" ( 4.57m x 2.64m )
Having two uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, TV and power points and two wall mounted panel radiators.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 11' 5" ( 3.53m x 3.48m )
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance enclosed yard with gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61984376.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.