3 bedroom detached house for saleSackville Close, BEVERLEY
Sold STC £210,000
- Guide Price: £210,000 - £220,000
- Spacious Detached Home In Lincoln Way Area
- Three Bedrooms & Additional Loft Room
- Generous Lounge & Dining Room
- Lawned Gardens, Driveway & Garage
Guide Price: £210,000 - £220,000. Don't miss your chance to view this spacious detached home with THREE BEDROOMS & LOFT ROOM situated in a prime Lincoln Way location. Includes lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, modern bathroom, MASTER EN-SUITE, lawned gardens plus DRIVEWAY & GARAGE.
Situated in a prime and highly sought after location within the Lincoln Way area of Beverley, this detached home is perfect suited for family living. Offering spacious and versatile accommodation throughout, the property comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, generous sized lounge opening to a dining room, fitted kitchen, three good sized bedrooms including master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite, plus a modern family bathroom and additional large loft room suitable for a variety of uses. Outside the property benefits from front and rear lawned gardens, a front driveway and garage with power, lighting and plumbing. Viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
With coved ceiling, understairs cupboard, radiator and double-glazed front door.
With wash hand basin, wc, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Lounge 14' 9" max x 10' 4" max ( 4.50m max x 3.15m max )
With coved ceiling, laminate flooring, fireplace, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Dining Room 8' 9" x 8' 8" ( 2.67m x 2.64m )
With coved ceiling, laminate flooring, radiator and double-glazed French doors.
Kitchen 8' 9" max x 13' 10" max ( 2.67m max x 4.22m max )
Tiled fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces. Includes sink with drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, double-glazed rear window and door to garage.
Bedroom One 12' 5" max into fitted wardrobes x 10' 6" min into wardrobes plus recess ( 3.78m max into fitted wardrobes x 3.20m min into wardrobes plus recess )
With fitted wardrobes, airing cupboard, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Partly tiled with shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit, wc, extractor fan, shaver point, towel rail radiator and double-glazed front window.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 7' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.36m )
With storage cupboard, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 7' 8" ( 2.72m x 2.34m )
With radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Partly tiled with bath, shower, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, towel rail radiator and double-glazed side window.
Loft Room 16' 11" x 10' 1" ( 5.16m x 3.07m )
With recessed eaves into ceiling, eaves storage, storage cupboard and front and rear skylight windows.
Lawned garden with patio area featuring mature shrubs and borders, all set within fenced and hedged perimeters.
Garage 20' 8" x 9' 1" ( 6.30m x 2.77m )
With power, lighting, plumbing, up and over door, rear window and door to outside.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61985699.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV103960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.