5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCharles Street, Oxford
- 5 Bedroom
- Prime Location
- 1 bathroom 1 shower room
- Excellent sized bedrooms
- Period features
- Updated kitchen and bathrooms
- On street Parking
Mid-Terraced period 5 bedroom property in the heart of Oxford. Central location benefits from local amenities, transport links. Viewing highly recommended.
This beautiful Mid-Terrace period property situated between Cowley Road and Iffley Road in the heart of central Oxford offers 5 good sized bedrooms across 3 floors. Updated kitchen, bath and shower room. Light kitchen with sky lights windows and adjacent dining room. Good sized rear garden and on street parking no permit required.
Door to front with wooden flooring.
Lounge 18' 11" x 16' 4" ( 5.77m x 4.98m )
Wooden flooring and radiator.
Dining Room 8' 1" x 7' 8" ( 2.46m x 2.34m )
Wooden flooring leads into shower room.
Kitchen 17' 7" x 5' 1" ( 5.36m x 1.55m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, two sky lighted windows and to door to back.
Serving hatch looking into dining room. Single bowl stainless steel sink drainer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 10' max ( 3.84m x 3.05m max )
ground floor - window to front, wooden flooring.
First floor, window to rear, bath, wc and wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 7' 11" ( 3.38m x 2.41m )
Window to rear, wooden flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' x 10' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.33m )
Feature fire place, wooden flooring, window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' x 7' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.39m )
Window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Five 6' 10" restricted head height x 13' 1" max ( 2.08m restricted head height x 3.99m max )
two sky lights to front aspect, wooden flooring and radiator.
Mostly laid to lawn.
Charles Street is a street in Oxford with a OX4 3AT postcode which is within the Oxford East ward/electoral division. NHS services are provided by the Oxfordshire trust in the Oxford area.
There are excellent Public Transport links, Primary & Secondary Schools including Academies, there are also local Health Care services and Car Parking to Charles Street, OX4 3AT.
Nearest Primary Schools are:
Bartlemas Nursery School Hertford Street OX4 3AJ 0.1 Miles
St Mary and John Church of England Primary School Hertford Street OX4 3AJ 0.1 Miles
Larkrise Primary School Boundary Brook Road OX4 4AN 0.2 Miles
Parking on Charles street is on street but no permit is required.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61985705.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSH103492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Oxford Rose Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.