1 bedroom retirement property for saleFairfield Road, East Grinstead
- Guide Price: £165,000
- 1 Bedroom Retirement Apartment
- Fantastic Development
- Modern Shower Room
- Beautiful Communal Gardens and well-kept parking area with a Garage on block
- 24 Care Line and On Call Warden
- No Chain!
FANTASTIC 1 Bedroom Retirement Apartment in East Grinstead, situated in a BEAUTIFUL DEVELOPMENT, with access to very well-maintained Communal Gardens and Parking and SPECTACULAR views over to Sunnyside.
Fox and Sons are pleased to present to the market a 1 Bedroom Retirement Apartment in a secure and gated
development in East Grinstead. The property comprises of a 16' Lounge/Diner through to the Kitchen, a Double Bedroom (with Fitted Wardrobes) and a modern Shower Room, which has been fully adapted for those who struggle with mobility.There is a Balcony accessed through the Lounge which looks out on to the Gardens which encase the property and eventually to Sunnyside as you look further out. The development has a lift with access to all floors, and a 24 hour care line is available, as well as an on call warden. Parking is available around the perimeter, and the property also attains a garage on block.
This property is a fantastic buy and will not be on the market for long. It is sold with no chain and we would be delighted to arrange a viewing for you now!
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61986011.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRA105644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.