4 bedroom house for saleRibblesdale Road, Furzedown, SW16
- Formal reception room with fireplace and bay window
- Expansive rear-extension with a breath-taking kitchen
- Integrated appliances, central island and dining area
- Sliding doors opening into the 32' south-facing garden
- Wood flooring and original hallway tiling
- Huge master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Beautifully bright loft style bedroom with Juliette balcony
- Extensive eaves for a large amount of storage space
Located within the ever popular Furzedown, a beautiful residential area within Tooting, the house makes use of it's proximity to Tooting Bec Common and Lido, amenities within Balham, Streatham and Tooting, and Northern Line links into the city.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 998290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.