3 bedroom barn conversion for saleWhitchurch Lane, Oving, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP22
- Contemporary detached barn conversion
- Three bedrooms, three bathrooms
- Dual aspect sitting room
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Thermal solar panels
- Lawned gardens backing onto paddock land
- Views over open countryside
A contemporary three bedroom detached single storey barn conversion refurbished to a high standard with stunning views over countryside and no upper chain. Holts Barn backs onto open paddock land and has been the subject of a complete refurbishment and conversion programme by JFC Developments. The property has been fitted to a high specification including a bespoke high gloss fitted kitchen/dining room with Siemens appliances, Duravit bathroom suites, engineered oak and limestone flooring, underfloor heating throughout, and engineered oak internal doors. For energy efficiency, thermal solar panels have also been fitted. Oving has a newly designed village hall and used for events throughout the year, tennis courts, a childrens playground, a public house and a church. Whitchurch Combined School is approximately 5 minutes' walk. Whitchurch also has a Supermart/post office, a public house and a beauty salon. The property is in catchment for Aylesbury grammar schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61989116.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIS160155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.