2 bedroom apartment for sale25 Portland Square, Bristol
- Brand New Development
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room
- Quality Fitted Appliances
- Stunning views directly onto Portland Square
- Convenient Central Location
Situated on the second floor of this fantastically converted Grade I listed building, is this stunningly finished two bedroom apartment. The apartment boasts unspoilt views of the historic and picturesque Portland Square through the beautiful Sash windows.
The beautiful Grade I listed Georgian exterior has been carefully restored bringing the original symmetry and grandeur back to life within the historic Portland Square setting.
The apartments themselves have been designed down to the last detail, the interiors have been brought into the 21st century and provide all the facilities for state-of-the-art city living. The Manhattan loft style living meets modern day luxury with industrial coolness. Each apartment has shaker kitchens, dark wooden worktops, white metro tiles, industrial style pendants and wooden floors against a light backdrop of white walls. As you would expect, to compliment this there are high ceilings and bright airy surroundings including an internal light-well which brings in natural light to the centre of the building.
Bathroom suites are modern Hans Grohe with white tiles against cool dark floors, whilst the en-suites are complimented by subtle patterned tiles. To add warmth, the bedrooms and studies have luxurious wall to wall carpets.
This really is the best of Modern Living combined with historic surroundings in the Heart of Englands most happening cities.
- Bespoke made shaker style kitchen units with dark wood industrial style 30mm worktops, hand sprayed high quality finish, antique brass handles, under cabinet LED lighting.
- Integrated appliances including, Bosch hob, Bosch dishwasher, multifunction Bosch electric oven and microwave, 50:50 fridge/freezer, Bluetooth sound system, Bosch washer/dryer.
- 100% wool carpets with thick underlay to bedrooms, engineered wooden floors in living space.
- Bathrooms & Ensuites to include, Hans Grohe multi-functional shower units, large baths with showers over, Roca 600mm vanity units, Roca sanitary ware, with concealed cistern WC with soft close seat, shaver/tooth brush charger points, electric heated towel rail, large mirrors.
- Video intercom for front and rear access to the building, electric heating nd high pressure hot water storage, large timber sash windows to front, high quality aluminium windows and doors, 10 year warranty.
Use of the gated communal Portland Square Gardens.
Boasting a wealth of history coupled with beautiful architecture, Portland Square is ideally situated for all that Bristol has to offer. Built in the early 18th century as an affluent Georgian Suburb centred around St Pauls Church, Portland Square offers a variety of stunningly designed Georgian buildings all centred around the peaceful central gardens. Portland Square really is at the heart of everything that makes Bristol great. The trendy bars and cafes of Cheltenham Road leading into Gloucester Road can be found just a stroll away, whilst the fashionable Cabot Circus is just behind the square. Bristol Hippodrome, Park Street and the Harbourside are a 10 minute walk from the square, whilst the elegant dining experiences on offer in Clifton Village a short taxi ride away. Infrastructure surrounding Portland Square is perfect for those who need to be ‘out and about’. The M32 is one minutes’ drive, whilst Temple Meads railway station is only ten minutes. Bristol International Airport is thirty minutes away adding a further dimension for Business and Pleasure opportunities
From our offices on Whiteladies Road head all the way down Whiteladies Road onto the Clifton triangle through and down Park Street into the city centre. Passing the Hippodrome on your left continue straight onto Rupert street into the Haymarket and onto the Bearpit Roundabout. Follow the roundabout towards the M32 and then take the first left into York Street and then 2nd right into Surrey street. Follow this to the end and you will enter Portland Square.
Property ref: 121_1588_4510572
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4510572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cliftons, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.