3 bedroom flat for saleOrnsay Street, Milton, Glasgow
- Spacious Upper Cottage Flat in Excellent Order Throughout
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Private Driveway
- EER C
Well-presented and spacious three bedroomed upper cottage flat on large plot with private driveway. EER C
Well-presented three bedroom upper cottage flat set in a large plot offering spacious accommodation comprising entrance hall, spacious lounge with feature fireplace, modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units, three double bedrooms and a stunning refitted bathroom with three piece suite and shower over bath.
The property benefits from a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units whilst externally there is a large private driveway to side.
Set close to schooling and leisure facilities the property is also ideally placed for all the shops, bars and restaurants of Bishopbriggs as well as bus and road links for access to Glasgow City Centre and beyond and early internal viewing is strongly advised to fully appreciate the quality of accommodation contained within this lovely property.
Lounge 14' 2" x 12' 5" ( 4.32m x 3.78m )
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' ( 3.10m x 2.74m )
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 10' 6" ( 4.06m x 3.20m )
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 14' 7" ( 3.10m x 4.45m )
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 10' 6" ( 3.07m x 3.20m )
Bathroom 7' 7" x 5' ( 2.31m x 1.52m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS106276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.