2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHensley Court, STOCKTON-ON-TEES
Sold STC £150,000
- Beautiful Detatched Bungalow
- Quiet Location
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Driveway and Garage
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
Absolutely beautiful two bedroom bungalow in a quiet road in the ever popular Norton area. This lovely, manageable family home benefits from fully fitted kitchen, low maintenance garden, two good sized bedrooms, gas central heating and double glazing.
This lovely detatched home, ideal for those seeking more manageable accomodation, briefly comprises of entrance porch, well appointed kitchen, new bathroom, two good sized bedrooms and a large living room.
There are easy maintenance gardens to the front and rear, a single garage and driveway.
The property which benefits from double glazing and gas central heating is a real delight and we would encourage early viewing as we don't expect this property to be on the market for long.
Double glazed door to the front elevation, double glazed window to the front elevation and wood flooring.
Lounge 15' 5" x 19' 9" ( 4.70m x 6.02m )
Gas fire place, double glazed doors, double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, tiled splash back, a 1 and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to the side elevation and a radiator.
Airing cupboard and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 8' 9" x 11' 8" ( 2.67m x 3.56m )
Built in wardrobes, double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 4" x 11' 8" ( 2.24m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Suite comprising: part tiled, panelled bath with shower over, low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, double glazed window to the side elevation and a radiator.
Garage 9' 2" x 17' 2" ( 2.79m x 5.23m )
Up and over garage doors with power and lighting inside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61999727.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO106750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.