3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRavenswood, Forth, Lanark, South Lanarkshire, ML11
- Significant discount from home report value
- Spacious lounge with sliding door access to front garden
- Three large double bedrooms
- Stunning front garden and fenced garden to rear
- Wet electric central heating and DG
- Partially floored loft
This fantastic end terrace property will make an ideal family home or buy to let investment alike, the very significant discount from the home report value means it is essential to view early. There is a stunning front garden with access onto a decked area from the lounge and the modern fitted kitchen gives access to the rear fenced in garden. Upstairs all three bedrooms are good sized with storage and further storage in the hall.
The village of Forth has a modern sports and community centre, health centre, bowling green, a range of local shops including post office, butcher, pharmacy, bank, supermarkets, where all your everyday needs can be catered for. The larger market town of Lanark is also easily accessible. This area is much favoured particularly for those requiring good transport links and easy access to Glasgow and Edinburgh, rural yet not isolated feel and value for money. Edinburgh City Bypass is only a thirty minute drive away, giving good access to East Central Scotland. The M74 is only a twenty minute journey giving good access to Glasgow and the West of Scotland
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zing Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.