2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleSt Lawrence View, Chapeltown, Pudsey
- *GUIDE PRICE £105,000 - £115,000*
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge/ Dining Kitchen
- Communal Gardens
- Well Presented Throughout
- Popular Location
- Viewing is Essential!
*GUIDE PRICE £105,000 - £115,000* We are pleased to offer for sale this GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT which offers ample living accommodation and benefits from TWO BEDROOMS, a generous open plan lounge/ dining kitchen and communal gardens. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment...
St Lawrence View
Offered for sale is this ground floor apartment which offers well presented living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford City Centres. The property briefly comprises an entrance hall, open plan lounge/ dining kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and a bathroom with a modern white three piece suite. There are communal gardens. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!
Door to front, useful storage cupboard and a heater.
Open Plan Lounge/ Dining Kitch
Lounge Area 13' 3" x 11' 5" ( 4.04m x 3.48m )
A spacious living area with a heater, window to the front elevation and patio doors providing access to the rear.
Dining Kitchen Area 12' x 8' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.46m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of underlit wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, oven. hob and cooker-hood. Integral washing machine, dishwasher, microwave and fridge freezer. Patio door providing access to the front.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 9' 4" ( 3.45m x 2.84m )
A double bedroom with a heater and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 7' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.36m )
With a heater and a window to the rear elevation.
A modern white three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, a hand wash basin, a W.C and a chrome towel rail radiator.
There are communal gardens.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62001002.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.