3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChurch Walk, Mildenhall, Bury St. Edmunds
- Exceptional individual detached bungalow
- Central town location on 'no through road'
- Impressive master suite with two further bedrooms
- Stunning gardens and off street parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Elegant living room with wood burner
- Situated in this prime central town location
Situated on this no through road just a short walk away from Mildenhall Town Centre this superb well appointed and generously proportioned bungalow is offered for sale with truly magnificent rear gardens. This property has to be seen to be fully appreciated.
This truly is a unique opportunity to purchase a stunning, spacious and well laid out bungalow situated in this fabulous setting within a stones throw of the town centre of Mildenhall and the towns picturesque church. The bungalow is situated on this no through road and provides ample off street parking to the front, generous room sizes and a delightful split level generously proportioned rear garden including fruit trees, vegetable gardens and numerous mature shrubs and flowers. The bungalow also benefits from three good size bedrooms, very generous living/dining room and a fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room. In addition the garage has been converted to provide another spacious room which is presently being utilised as a study or home office. In order to fully appreciate all that this unique bungalow has to offer a viewing is highly recommended.
The Property Comprises
Provides a deep full length storage cupboard where the gas fired central heating boiler is housed. The inner porch then leads into the:
Where there is a radiator and tiled flooring.
Living/ Dining Room (l Shaped) 27' 9" x 15' 1" max ( 8.46m x 4.60m max )
This room enjoys beautiful views over the private rear gardens and benefits from a wood burner. Two radiators, TV point, three sets of doors lead directly out onto the rear gardens making this room ideal for entertaining.
Kitchen 14' 1" x 13' 5" ( 4.29m x 4.09m )
Providing a full range of soft close wall and base level units with a pull out larder cupboard, deep pan drawer with a cutlery drawer above. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for a range style oven, plumbing for a dishwasher and space for a fridge freezer. There is a radiator, tiled flooring and door leads to:
Study/ Home Office 17' 8" x 7' 10" ( 5.38m x 2.39m )
Utility Area 8' x 7' ( 2.44m x 2.13m )
This has plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge freezer and door to rear garden.
Master Suite/ Bedroom One 19' 4" x 15' 2" ( 5.89m x 4.62m )
This stunning and elegant room of generous proportions has been well designed and laid out. There is a full range of fitted wardrobes with cupboards above and cupboards built over the bed area. The master suite opens into the dressing room which is also well equipped with a full range of wardrobes and an inset dressing table area with cupboards above and drawers below. Two radiators. Lovely views over the rear gardens.
Ensuite Shower Room
Providing a walk-in double shower with electric shower above, low level wc, wash hand basin set in a vanity unit with cupboards under, heated towel rail, tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.99m x 2.79m )
With built in triple wardrobes with sliding doors, radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 7" x 9' 2" ( 4.14m x 2.79m )
Presently being utilised as a second sitting room with radiator and a range of shelving with cupboards under and a double fitted wardrobe with louvred doors.
Family Bathroom 13' 5" x 6' ( 4.09m x 1.83m )
This extremely spacious bathroom has been recently replaced and benefits from a panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, double walk-in shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboards under for storage, bidet, low level wc, heated wall mounted towel rail, tiled flooring.
As previously mentioned 'Little Orchards' enjoys a set back position on this 'no through road' close to the town centre of Mildenhall behind St Mary's Church. To the front of the property there is a generous driveway which provides off street parking for several vehicles and a mature flower bed. To the rear of the property there is a stunning walled rear garden which has been cleverly designed into several areas. A sheltered raised terrace has steps leading down to the lawned area which creates an ideal spot for barbecues and relaxing. A path meanders through the remaining areas of the garden where you can find several mature shrubs, plants, trees and flowers. A large workshop provides storage space and power and light. There is also a covered wood store, a herb garden, additional shed and greenhouse. There are also several fruit cages with a variety of fruit trees and a walnut tree.
Due to the solar panels there is a substantial saving on electricity bills. Please ask William H Brown for further information.
The property is located behind St Mary's Church close to the town centre of Mildenhall. Vehicular access to the property is gained via Wamil Way which is a left hand turning off of Queensway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62001005.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.