4 bedroom detached bungalow for salePark Avenue, Waterlooville
Offers in Excess of
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- WIDLEY LOCATION
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR MULTIPLE VEHICLES
- SUMMER HOUSE
- TWO BATHROOMS
This is a stunning property in the Widley location, offering flexible living space and close to local amenities. Call now to book your viewing, do not miss out!!
This family home is in the popular Widley location, close to local shops and schools also benefits from being close to the local family friendly pub. Inside the property you have a flexible living accommodation, with two bedrooms downstairs which gives you the opportunity to create a study or play room for the children. A large kitchen/diner to the rear looking onto the impressive garden. Upstairs provides two more double bedrooms and a shower room. This really is a must view, call Fox & Sons now!!!
Block paved driveway for ample amount of vehicles.
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, UPVC double glazed door to side elevation. Stairs to first floor, radiator and laminated flooring.
Lounge 13' 9" x 12' 5" ( 4.19m x 3.78m )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls and wall lights, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator and laminated flooring.
Textured ceiling and smooth walls with tiled splash back, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surface over, inset sink and drainer, double electric oven and four ring gas hob. Integrated washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, combination boiler, radiator and door to rear garden.
Smooth ceiling and tiled walls, UPVC double glazed window to side elevation. Downstairs bathroom comprising of bath with mixer taps with shower over and shower screen, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail and tilled flooring.
Bedroom One 18' 6" x 8' 10" ( 5.64m x 2.69m )
Downstairs bedroom textured ceiling and smooth papered walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator and laminated flooring.
Downstairs bedroom. Textured ceiling and smooth walls, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator and laminated flooring.
Textured ceiling and tiled walls, UPVC double glazed window to side elevation. Upstairs fitted shower room comprising of low level WC, shower cubicle and wash hand basin.
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, eaves for storage, built in wardrobes, radiator and laminated flooring.
Texture ceiling and smooth walls, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, Eaves for storage, built in wardrobes, radiator and laminated.
Mostly laid to lawn with raised patio and decking area, three sheds with power one being summer house with sky cable.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62001074.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV104717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.