3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKing Edward Street, Middlewich
- Stunning period semi-detached house with no chain
- Comprehensively renovated & refurbished to a high specification
- Two reception rooms with cast-iron fireplace & multi-fuel stove
- Kitchen with oak worktops & integral appliances, utility room, cloaks/WC
- Three double bedrooms & bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Driveway & rear courtyard garden
- Oak flooring to majority of ground floor
- New gas central heating system, completely re-wired
***GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £200,000*** A stunning period semi-detached house that has been comprehensively renovated and sympathetically refurbished to an exacting standard and is offered for sale with no chain.
This stunning period semi-detached house has undergone a comprehensive scheme of renovation and sympathetic refurbishment that has been completed to a high and exacting standard. Completed works include a full re-wire, re-plastering, new gas central heating system with Worcester Bosch boiler and 5 year guarantee, engineered oak flooring to the majority of the ground floor, installation of a HETAS certified multi-fuel stove, new fitted kitchen with oak worktops and integral appliances, and a new bathroom. The spacious accommodation affords good levels of natural light, and comprises:- entrance hall with stairs to first floor; sitting room with herringbone parquet flooring and cast-iron fireplace; living room with multi-fuel stove, patio doors to rear courtyard, and opening to kitchen; breakfast kitchen with integral dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, and hob; utility room; cloaks/WC; three double bedrooms; bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle with fixed drencher shower and flexible shower hose. Externally there is a driveway and an enclosed paved rear courtyard garden. The property is offered for sale with no chain.
Front door. Thermostat. Telephone point. Engineered oak flooring. Coved ceiling. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to side. Staircase to first floor.
Lounge 11' 6" x 11' 5" max ( 3.51m x 3.48m max )
Herringbone parquet flooring. Cast-iron fireplace with tiled hearth. Coving to ceiling. Television point. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to front.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 14' 8" ( 3.45m x 4.47m )
Multi-fuel stove inset to chimney breast with tiled hearth. Engineered oak flooring. Television point. Radiator. PVCu double glazed double doors leading to the rear garden. Open-plan to kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 9' ( 3.91m x 2.74m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units comprising cupboards, spotlight illuminated display cabinets, and soft-closing drawers, and oak worktops with concealed worktop lighting over. Fitted oak breakfast bar. Integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, electric oven, and four-ring gas hob with filter canopy over. Engineered oak flooring. Recessed spotlights. Smoke detector. Under-stairs cupboard. PVCu double glazed window to side. PVCu opaque double glazed door to rear garden. Opening to utility room.
Utility Room 4' 9" x 5' 1" ( 1.45m x 1.55m )
Fitted oak worktop. Space and plumbing for a washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Engineered oak flooring. Recessed spotlights. Gas central heating boiler. PVCu double glazed window to rear. Door to cloaks/WC.
Fitted with a low level WC and wash hand basin with vanity cupboard under. Extractor fan. Recessed spotlights. Engineered oak flooring. Radiator. PVCu opaque double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
PVCu window to side. Loft hatch with pull-down ladder. Doors to bedroom and bathroom.
Bedrorom 1 11' 6" x 11' 5" narrowing to 10' 6" ( 3.51m x 3.48m narrowing to 3.20m )
PVCu double glazed window to front. Radiator. Television point.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 11' 7" narrowing to 10' 7" ( 3.45m x 3.53m narrowing to 3.23m )
PVCu double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Television point.
Bedroom 3 12' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.91m x 2.69m )
PVCu double glazed window to side. Double glazed rooflight. Television point. Radiator. Recessed spotlights.
Bathroom 6' 10" plus staircase x 5' 10" ( 2.08m plus staircase x 1.78m )
Low level WC. Wash hand basin inset to vanity unit. Bath. Tiled shower cubicle with fixed drencher and flexible shower-heads. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Column radiator. Extractor fan. PVCu opaque double glazed window to front.
The property is set behind a small paved front garden with a gravelled shrub border and low brick boundary wall. There is a paved driveway with double wrought-iron access gates that leads alongside the property to a timber fence with pedestrian gate leading into the rear garden. The rear garden is enclosed by brick walls and timber fencing and is mainly paved with planted beds to the borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62001092.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.