3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRay Avenue, Dovercourt, Harwich
- Semi-Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking, Garage and Gardens
- No Onward Chain
We are pleased to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom semi-detached family home. The property is situated in a popular location within close proximity of local schools and town centre. The property benefits from conservatory, off road parking and garage. No onward chain.
Brick based UPVC double glazed entrance porch, tiled floor, door to:-
Stairs to first floor with cupboard under, radiator.
Lounge/ Diner 20' 5" max x 12' 8" max ( 6.22m max x 3.86m max )
L shaped with UPVC double glazed window to front, double radiator, living flame gas fire with tiled surround and hearth, French doors to:-
Conservatory 17' 11" x 8' 1" ( 5.46m x 2.46m )
Brick based conservatory with UPVC double glazed windows to side and rear, tiled floor, UPVC double glazed French doors to rear.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.72m )
Roll-top work surfaces with cupboards and drawers under, integrated single oven, four ring gas hob with extractor over, integrated fridge and freezer, one and half bowl sink and drainer, space for washing machine, eye level units with shelving, tiled floor, UPVC double glazed door and window to rear.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to side, loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.02m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, range of fitted bedroom furniture including wardrobes, side cabinet and dressing table.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 8' 6" ( 3.20m x 2.59m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' 8" ( 2.72m x 2.64m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted cupboard.
Panel bath with glass screen and electric triton shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, airing cupboard housing boiler, radiator, UPVC double glazed frosted window to side.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking for 2-3 cars leading to garage with power and light connected. The front garden is low maintenance and is laid to shingle with inset shrubs. The rear garden is enclosed by fencing and laid to patio with raised low maintenance shingle area ideal for pots. There is a greenhouse and shed. The garden backs onto playing field and park.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62001116.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.