2 bedroom flat for saleClaxton Grove, London, W6
- Garden Flat
- Open Plan
- Ground Floor
- Double Glazing
- Walled Garden
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A beautifully finished modern, 2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom, ground floor Garden Flat within 7 minute walk of Barons Court station serviced by the District and Picadilly underground lines.
- Large modern open plan kitchen / dining room with bi-fold doors opening on to decked garden.
- Stunning South facing walled garden with outdoor lighting and exterior storage cupboard.
- Main double bedroom with ample built in storage and newly refurbished bright sky-lit en-suite bathroom.
- Second double bedroom with built in storage, double glazed windows and plantation style shutters.
- Additional tiled bathroom with full size bath.
- 7 minute walk to Barons Court tube and a short distance from the amenities of North End Road - Fulham, King Street - Hammersmith and High Street Kensington.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62001539.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS53389. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.