Childcare Facility for saleCHILDRENS DAY NURSERY, SITUATED IN AN OUTLYING VILLAGE, AREA OF PRESTON & FYLDE COAST, PR4
- SUCCESSFULLY OPERATING CHILDRENS DAY NURSERY IN A VILLAGE LOCATION
- LEASEHOLD BUSINESS: INGOING £95,000
- INCLUDES A DETACHED CONVERTED FORMER FARMHOUSE WITH UP TO FIVE BEDROOMS
- REGISTERED FOR 40 CHILDREN
- BEING SOLD AS A GOING CONCERN DUE TO RELOCATION - FULL ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer this children's day nursery for sale or lease.
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a trading
children's day nursery with owner's family accommodation
attached comprising a modernised detached former
1. The business is available to be purchased
combined with the business premises and the
2. The business is also available leasehold, to lease
the business premises and the attached house.
The property is situated in the centre of a picturesque
village on the outskirts of Preston & the Fylde coast. It has
a catchment area including Great Eccleston and the
surrounding rural areas.
The nursery facilities are equipped to a high standard and
staff hold professional child care qualifications.
The nursery is designed and laid out to provide separate
rooms to cater for different ages and activities including
wet play area. It also utilises a conservatory and externally
there are secure outdoor play areas. In and out car parking
and drop off driveway. Attached five bedroom family
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62002799.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5240FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.