3 bedroom town house for saleBoundary Close, Mountsorrel, Loughborough
Sold STC £220,000
- Guide price £220,000 to £230,000
- Off road parking
- Modern townhouse
- Three bedrooms
- Beautifully presented through-out
- No chain
Guide price of £220,000 to £230,000.
Tucked away in a quiet location is this three bedroom end town house. Beautifully presented throughout, an early viewing on this property is strongly advised.
Guide price of £220,000 to £230,000.
Tucked away in a quiet location is this three bedroom end town house. Beautifully presented throughout with a homely feel, this property would make an ideal purchase for any growing family. An early viewing on this property is strongly advised.
Communal path giving access to the front of the property, door via the side, entering into the entrance hall, giving access to downstairs accommodation.
WC, wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
Lounge 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear and side, radiator, television point and door giving access through to conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 1" x 12' 9" ( 3.68m x 3.89m )
With double glazed window to rear and side. French doors opening out into the rear garden.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.99m x 2.87m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Double glazed window to front, sink drainer, additional work surfaces, electric oven and gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, radiator and area for dining table.
Via the entrance hall, with stairs leading to the second floor.
Bedroom One 13' 2" MAX x 20' 5" MAX ( 4.01m MAX x 6.22m MAX )
Situated on the second floor. Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
With double glazed window to rear, WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, partially tiled walls and partially tiled flooring. Storage cupboard, shaver point, radiator and ceiling spot lights.
Bedroom Two 13' x 9' 6" MAX ( 3.96m x 2.90m MAX )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 4" x 10' 2" ( 4.06m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Situated on the first floor. Double glazed window to side, heated towel rail, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, partially tiled walls, extractor fan and ceiling spot lights.
To the rear of the property is a low maintenance, well presented, enclosed garden. Which is mainly laid to lawn and patio area for outdoor furniture and entertainment. Access down the side of the property to the front and access to the rear where there is additional storage and gated access to off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62002841.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH108533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.