3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorth Park Avenue, Leeds
Sold STC £339,995
- Character property
- Fantastic location
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Breakfast kitchen
A FANTASTIC property in this HIGHLY DESIRABLE and POPULAR location close to amenities, transport links and the ever popular Roundhay Park! The property comprises TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, breakfast kitchen, THREE BEDROOMS, bathroom and has many original features! BEAUTIFUL property that MUST BE VIEWED!
A FANTASTIC property in this HIGHLY DESIRABLE and POPULAR location close to amenities, transport links and the ever popular Roundhay Park! The property comprises TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, breakfast kitchen, THREE BEDROOMS and bathroom and has many original features! BEAUTIFUL property that MUST BE VIEWED!!
Door to the front of the property, delft rail, radiator, under stairs cupboard and stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge 15' max into bay x 13' max into recess ( 4.57m max into bay x 3.96m max into recess )
Ceiling cornice, picture rail, open fire place with tiled back and hearth and wooden surround, laminate flooring and double glazed French doors.
Dining Room 14' max into bay x 10' max into recess ( 4.27m max into bay x 3.05m max into recess )
Ceiling cornice, picture rail, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Breakfast Kitchen 10' x 8' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.69m )
With a range of original wall and base units and contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, pantry housing fridge freezer, stable door to the side and double glazed window to the side.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the ground floor, access to the loft.
Bedroom 1 15' max into bay x 16' max into recess ( 4.57m max into bay x 4.88m max into recess )
Picture rail, radiator, built in wardrobes and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 2 14' max into bay x 10' max into recess ( 4.27m max into bay x 3.05m max into recess )
Picture rail, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 3 12' x 5' 11" ( 3.66m x 1.80m )
Radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Period style white suite comprising hand wash basin, bath with shower over, original tiling with some modern tiling, airing cupboard, radiator and double glazed window to the side. There is a separate WC with window to the side.
Driveway to the front of the property providing ample parking space, lawn with shrubbery border. To the rear is an attractive enclosed garden with lawn and patio area. A garage with up and over doors provides more parking of is a good storage area.
Please see the map or contact the office for further details
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62002847.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK104570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.