3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMarlow Road, IPSWICH
Sold STC £185,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Popular Location
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Ample Off Road Parking
Three bedroom semi-detached house which is convenient for local junior and senior schools. The property is well-presented throughout and is the ideal family home benefiting from a fitted kitchen/diner, utility area, downstairs shower room & upstairs bathroom and driveway for ample off road parking.
The property is located close to both junior and senior schools along with local amenities such as local shops and restaurants. The property also benefits from good bus routes and easy car access to the A14.
Obscure double glazed insets into:
Double glazed window to the front, built-in understairs cupboard, radiator and stairs leading to the first floor. Door leading to:
Lounge 14' max x 12' 5" ( 4.27m max x 3.78m )
Double glazed double doors leading to the rear garden, double glazed windows to the rear and radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 9' 1" x 10' 3" max ( 2.77m x 3.12m max )
Double glazed windows to the front, rear and side, one and a half bowl single sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, range of wall and floor mounted cupboards and drawers incorporating the boiler, integral fridge, built in electric oven with four ring electric hob and extractor hood over. Plumbing for dishwasher, radiator, tiled floor and spotlights. Obscure double glazed door leading to:
Double glazed window to the side, obscure double glazed door leading to the rear garden, access to the utility area and door leading to:
Door leading from the rear lobby, range of base level units with single sink and drainer unit. Plumbing and space for washing machine.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Obscure double glazed window to the side, shower cubicle, sink unit with mixer tap, low level WC and part tiled walls.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the front, access to the loft, cupboard housing the water tank, radiator and door to:
Bedroom One 12' 11" max x 11' 1" ( 3.94m max x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 9' 1" ( 3.84m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 8" max ( 2.64m x 2.34m max )
Double glazed window to the front, built in cupboard and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the side, panelled bath with wall mounted electric shower, pedestal hand wash basin with mixer tap, low level WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan and tiled walls.
Brick paved driveway providing ample off road parking.
Paved patio area, gated side access, mainly laid to lawn, wooden shed to the rear and external tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62002928.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.