3 bedroom terraced house for saleSturla Road, Chatham, Kent
- Well presented 3 bedroom mid terraced home
- Open plan living accommodation
- Ideal first time buy/buy to let
- Walking distance to train station
- Cellar for storage
- EPC energy rating D (57)
If you are looking to get on the ladder or fancy the best return for your budget then look no further.No updating is required, so the early days of settling will be much more straight forward without the worry of DIY.The layout itself provides a real social atmosphere which isn't always the case with these type of houses. With this in mind, it simply means that you could still join in conversations while you prepare dinner for your guests.Commuters will also find this location very handy indeed, station parking is now a thing of the past, so at least you will be saving a few pennies, it is only a short stroll away.Outside you have a really nice low maintenance garden which is relatively private, at last you have external space to enjoy the summer time.
What the Owner says:
We wanted a property with good space for our budget at the time and this was perfect.The previous owners opened up the living area, so it felt much more spacious in comparison to some of the other places we viewed back then. The bedrooms are all of good sizes which is also a bonus.We've changed so much over the years so nothing needs doing, we have replastered, replaced the windows, fitted a new bathroom and much much more.Another big thing for us was the location, it is quite central which is very convenient. Our previous days of commuting was pretty straight forward.
- Lounge Area: 12'3 x 9'6 (3.74m x 2.90m)
- Dining Area: 12'3 x 9'9 (3.74m x 2.97m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'3 x 6'3 (2.82m x 1.91m)
- Bathroom: 7'4 x 5'7 (2.24m x 1.70m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'2 x 9'6 (3.71m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom Area 2: 12'1 x 9'6 (3.69m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom Area 3: 10'1 x 6'2 (3.08m x 1.88m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62004071.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10432892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Chatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.