2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLower Kenyon Street, Thorne, Doncaster
Sold STC £115,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- NO CHAIN
- In need of modernisation
- Set in private gardens
- Off road parking & Garage
- PVCu double glazing; Gas Central Heating
- VIEWING ADVISED
TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW with well proportioned accommodation set in private gardens with the prospect of providing a most comfortable property. Central entrance hall, lounge, kitchen diner, fitted wardrobes to both bedrooms, bathroom, conservatory.
Offered for sale with NO CHAIN is this cottage style two bedroom detached bungalow situated in Thorne, Doncaster. The town centre offers a variety of day to day shopping facilities together with high street banks, health centre, variety of primary schools and Trinity Academy school. The property is in need of modernisation but is ideal for buyers looking to downsize. Also offers off road parking for multiple vehicles. A viewing is recommended!
Having a front PVCu entrance door with double glazed panel, a radiator and electric meters.
Lounge 12' 6" x 12' 4" plus bay ( 3.81m x 3.76m plus bay )
Having a front double glazed window and a pair of half glazed French doors to the conservatory. Telephone point, a radiator and a fire place with gas fire.
Kitchen 14' 5" x 11' 5" max width ( 4.39m x 3.48m max width )
Having a rear facing double glazed window and radiator. The fitted kitchen comprises; wall and base cupboards with marble effect work surfaces inset one and a half bowl asterite sink and drainer and electric cooker point. Plumbing for washing machine. There is a cupboard housing a wall mounted gas combi boiler and a walk in pantry.
Conservatory 11' 2" x 8' ( 3.40m x 2.44m )
Having rear and side facing double glazed windows, polycarbonate roof and a gas heater. PVCu Double glazed French doors opening into the rear garden.
With a half single glazed door and a radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 11' 11" including fitted wardrobes ( 3.76m x 3.63m including fitted wardrobes )
Having a front double glazed window, coving to ceiling, a radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 5" including fitted wardrobes ( 3.35m x 3.18m including fitted wardrobes )
Having a side facing double glazed window, a radiator and fitted wardrobes and cupboards.
Having a side facing double glazed window and radiator. The bathroom comprises; Bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level flush WC.
There is a brick boundary wall to lawned front garden and a driveway to the side leading to the garage.
A lawned rear garden with established shrubs and trees. An ornamental fish pond.
Detached Sectional Garage
Rear porch to rear lobby.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62004818.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.