2 bedroom terraced house for saleCharles Melrose Close, Mildenhall, Bury St. Edmunds
Sold STC £164,950
- Superb terraced home
- Two bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Gas fired central heating
- Private garden and two allocated parking spaces
- Double glazed throughout
Situated in this popular Comet Way development this MODERN TWO BEDROOM terraced home is well presented throughout and would make an ideal FIRST TIME PURCHASE.
Situated in this popular Comet Way development and close to the town centre and all of the amenities of Mildenhall this super two bedroom terraced family home would be an ideal first time purchase. The property is well presented throughout and benefits from a good size modern fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room and light and airy living room. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is also the added benefit of two allocated parking spaces to the front of the property and to the rear a fully enclosed private garden. Interest in this property is expected to be high so an early viewing is highly recommended.
The Property Comprises
With radiator and door leading into:
Living Room 15' 3" max x 11' 8" max ( 4.65m max x 3.56m max )
With dado rail, radiator, TV point, stairs to first floor.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 11' 8" x 7' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.36m )
Providing a full range of wall and base level units with a single built in electric oven and a four ring gas hob with extractor hood above, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for a fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler, vinyl tiled effect floor covering, door to rear garden, radiator.
First Floor Landing
With access into the insulted loft space, radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 8' ( 3.56m x 2.44m )
With radiator, built in airing cupboard over the stairwell, views over rear garden.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 6' 6" ( 3.68m x 1.98m )
Comprising of a modern white suite with bath with mixer tap and electric shower over, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, radiator, contemporary style vinyl wood effect floor covering.
To the side of the property there are two allocated parking spaces and to the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed fully fenced rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a rear access and a decked area ideal for entertaining. There is also an outside tap, garden shed and slate flower borders.
From Mildenhall town centre proceed from the High Street into New Street, at the far end turn left into Queensway and continue towards the edge of the town. After a short distance turn right into Comet Way and Charles Melrose Close can be found as the second turning on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62004821.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.