4 bedroom detached house for saleSpruce Crescent, Poringland, Norwich
- Four / three bedroom detached house
- Sought after village location
- Enclosed rear garden
- Garage & driveway parking
- Well presented throughout
EXEMPLARY HOME IN TRULY STUNNING LOCATION! We are delighted to offer for sale this 1992 built four / three bedroom detached family home located in a quiet tucked away cul-de-sac of similar properties within a sought after south City village.
This impressive home has been upgraded by the present vendor to provide a stunning contemporary fitted kitchen, en-suite cloakroom and a family bathroom. There is a lovely, private enclosed rear mature garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a corner decked patio area as well as garage and driveway parking. Furthermore there is a bay fronted dining room, formal lounge and the property is offered in superb order throughout. There is also a dressing room to the master bedroom, accessed via a separate doorway, which could easily be converted into the fourth bedroom (a stud wall was not installed previously). An early viewing is highly recommended.
With stairs to the first floor.
With suite comprising wash hand basin and low level WC with radiator, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor and window to the front aspect.
Window to the front aspect radiator cover, feature Adams style fireplace with inset gas fire and patio door to the rear garden.
Fitted wooden flooring and bay window to the front aspect..
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with inset one and half bowl sink unit, five ring gas hob, gas oven, fitted stainless steel extractor, gas fired boiler, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, window and door to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With window to the front aspect and radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
Quality refitted suite comprising shower cubicle with inset electric power shower, wash hand basin set in vanity and low level WC with chrome radiator, fitted mirror, inset lighting and tiled splashbacks.
Window to the rear aspect and radiator. Could potentially be converted into a fourth bedroom.
Window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Window to the front aspect and radiator.
Quality refitted bathroom suite comprising beautiful rolltop freestanding bath with Victorian style telephone shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled floor, tiled surrounds and window to the rear aspect.
The property has a pretty front garden with mature trees and a driveway to the side which leads to garage. The garage has a personal door to the side, up and over door to front and eaves storage. There is a delightful enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with a variety of mature tress such as cherry and two maples, with garden storage and an attractive decked corner patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62004869.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.