1 bedroom apartment for saleHighwood Avenue, Solihull
Sold STC £112,000
- One good sized bedroom
- lounge/Dining area
- First floor
- Quick sale
- Fitted kitchen
A MUST VIEW !! This property offers one good sized bedroom, lounge/ dining area, kitchen and a bathroom. Location is key as this is in close proximity to transport links, Solihull Town Centre and Land Rover.
One bedroom first floor apartment. This property offers one good sized bedroom, lounge/ dining area, kitchen and a bathroom. Location is key as this is in close proximity to transport links, Solihull Town Centre and Land Rover. Further benefits include, balcony looking over beautiful greenery and walking distance to olton train station. Make sure you dont miss out and get booked in.
Three storage cupboards, wooden flooring, loft access, secure intercom system, central heating radiator and doors to:
Lounge 15' x 10' 8" max ( 4.57m x 3.25m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, electric fireplace and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 6' 4" x 11' 6" ( 1.93m x 3.51m )
Fitted to comprise a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, fridge/freezer, central heating boiler and a door to a storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 9' 11" ( 4.01m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, W.C, bath with shower over, wash hand basin with partial wall tiling.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62006948.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOL201448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Solihull - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.