1 bedroom flat for saleKingston Upon Thames
- A delightful 1 double bedroom first floor flat
- Bright and modern kitchen/lounge area
- Superb kitchen with integrated appliances
- Pretty private garden terrace looking onto trees
- Energy efficient sound insulation and solar panels
- Newly Built in 2011 with NHBC guarantee
- Quiet and secluded location
- Convenient for Norbiton Train station and local shops
- 120 year lease
Built in 2011, this homely 1 double bedroom flat is fantastically presented throughout and unique in design. Communal stairs lead you to the front door, which enters into the fantastically bright lounge/kitchen area, with vaulted ceiling and Velux windows, sliding double-glazed doors leading onto a terrace. The reception area is large enough for a dining table and is open-plan to the kitchen area, which is modern in design with integrated appliances. The double bedroom is a great size and has a Velux window. The bathroom has a light well and an attractive white bathroom suite. This fantastic flat has solar panels keeping the bills to an all-time low and also has underfloor heating. We are informed by the current seller that the lease is approximately 120 years long, with £50 per quarter ground rent and a management fee of £22.50 per quarter. There is an existing NHBC guarantee.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62007239.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 373803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.