4 bedroom property for saleHighfield Drive, Hurstpierpoint, Hassocks
Guide Price £770,000
- Open plan designer kitchen/dining/family areas
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en suite
- Four double bedrooms
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Detached double garage
- 10Year NHBC Warranty
- Two-year Rydon Homes warranty
- Sought-after new development
- Excellent customer care package
Full descriptionTHE LAST REMAINING 4 BEDROOM HOME. A superbly appointed contemporary four bedroom detached family home on a SMALL SELECT DEVELOPMENT close to Hurstpierpoint village centre. Feature open plan family space. approx 1810 SQUARE FOOT
Plot 8 has a well-proportioned layout, designed to adapt to ever changing family needs and features a high quality designer kitchen with open plan living areas and luxurious bathrooms.
The excellent specification is complimented by a detached double garage and drive providing plenty of parking as well as a garden to balance this wonderful new home.
Kitchen: 10’2” x 11’1” (3095mm x 3375mm)
Living Room: 13’7” x 23’2” (4145mm x 7050mm)
Dining Area: 10’2” x 13’4” (3095mm x 4075mm)
Family: 10’6” x 17’11” (3200mm x 5450mm)
Bedroom1: 10’4” x 11’6” (3135mm x 3500mm)
Bedroom 2: 8’5” x 13’9” (2575mm x 4204mm)
Bedroom 3: 10’2” x 12’0” (3097mm x 3660mm)
Bedroom 4: 8’5” x 12’1” (2560 m x 3670mm)
Situated near to the South Downs National Park, Laytonfields is a new development of just 17 new one and two storey contemporary homes.
Hurstpierpoint village nearby has a charming historic high street well served by a wide range of traditional and independent establishments and offers a lively calendar of community events and activities.
Mainline rail services are a short distance away at Hassocks Railway Station and road links are close by with the A23 heading south towards Brighton and north towards the M23 and London.
For more information and for the latest updates on this new development by Rydon Homes, please register your interest via our contact form or call our agent Clifford Dann.
· Fully fitted designer kitchen by Stoneham
· Minoli ceramic floortiles
· NEFF Gas hob with tempered glass
· NEFF oven
· RANGEMASTER with canopy hood
· NEFF built in microwave with grill
· NEFF fridge/freezer
· NEFF fully integrated dishwasher
· Wine cooler
· Glass hob splash back
· Quartz work-surfaces to include up stands and window sills
· Contemporary sanitary ware
· Wall mounted Ecostat thermostatic shower mixer to shower and bath (where no separate shower)
· Minoli ceramic wall andfloor tiling with full-height to the shower areas and half-height tiling to the appliance walls
· Merlyn shower screen
· Heated towel rail tobathroom and en-suite
· WC – Minoli ceramic floor tiling with splash back
· Central heating throughout with gas boiler
· Morso Squirrel wood burning stove to living room
· 100% of internal light fittings to be dedicated as low energy
· Light fitting adjacent to front door and wired to patio area with blanking plate
· Single switched socket outlet to rear
· Electric vehicle charging point in garage
· Shed to rear garden
· Landscaped external areas laid to lawn and rear gardens top soiled
· External tap
· Double garage
JOINERY AND FINISHING TOUCHES
· Fitted wardrobes with hanging rail and shelving to master bedroom
· Woodwork painted in Gloss White
· Ceiling painted in matt emulsion Brilliant White
· Walls painted in matt emulsion White Mist
EXTERNAL FINISHES AND GARDENS
· Double glazed UPVC windows with low E-glass to achieve aminimum U-valve of 1.5 W/mk2
· High standard of insulation throughout, including cavity insulation
· Mains smoke alarm with back-up facility
· Carbon monoxide alarms in all rooms where wood burners and/or boilers are installed
· All Rydon homes are built with a 10-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty
· Customer Care Warranty for 2 years
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62007278.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GCL1728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clifford Dann, Lewes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.