5 bedroom house for saleFirst Avenue, Mortlake
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Fabulous Kitchen/Family Room
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- Double Fronted Victorian House
- Close To Barnes Bridge Station
- Outstanding Schools Nearby
- Highly Regarded Location
- West Facing Garden
- Potential To Extend (S.T.P.P.)
Splendid and Double Fronted Edwardian family residence located in a popular road in Mortlake, close to the local amenities of Barnes Village and White Hart Lane. This beautiful home has been lovingly refurbished and extended to provide two double bedrooms and a bathroom on the second floor, a master bedroom with en suite, two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor, two reception rooms and a huge kitchen/diner/family room on the ground floor. The property is enhanced by a west facing garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62007368.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26513998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Anderson, Barnes - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.