2 bedroom park home for saleOrchard Park, Elton, CHESTER
- GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £110,000
- Well presented throughout
- Beautiful gardens
- Two bedrooms with fitted furniture
- Recently updated shower room
GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £110,000
Viewing a must of this two bedroom park home that has been beautifully kept and updated throughout and is situated on a comfortable plot allowing gardens to the front, side and rear as well as allocated parking.
GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £110,000
Viewing a must of this two bedroom park home that has been beautifully kept and updated throughout and is situated on a comfortable plot allowing gardens to the front, side and rear as well as allocated parking. On viewing it will reveal; Entrance, Lounge opening to dining room and fitted kitchen. Inner hall with doors leading onto two bedrooms with fitted furniture as well as newly fitted shower room. The gardens are very well kept and have decked seating area to sit and enjoy .
Double glazed window to the side elevation, storage cupboard and a radiator.
Lounge 15' 5" x 13' 8" ( 4.70m x 4.17m )
Two double glazed windows to the front elevation, electric fire with ornamental surround, radiator and coved ceiling. Opening to Dining Room.
Dining Room 9' 9" x 7' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator and coved ceiling.
Kitchen 9' 10" extending to 12'1" x 9' 6" ( 3.00m extending to 12'1" x 2.90m )
Wall and base units with work surface over, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap and tiled splash back. Integrated oven and hot, space for washing machine, fridge/freezer, and a further freezer. Storage cupboard, wall mounted central heating boiler and a breakfast bar with a door leading to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 9' 7" x 9' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation, fitted wardrobe with three drawers, coved ceiling and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 7" x 7' 11" ( 2.31m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobe and a radiator.
Double glazed window to the side elevation, walk in shower, pedestal wash basin, low level w.c., fully tiled walls, radiator and extractor fan.
Shrubbed borders with steps leading to the property.
Side & Rear Garden
Planted with apple, cherry, plum and pear trees, there is decked seating patio area, lawned area and outside tap. A gate leads to the driveway and parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.