3 bedroom terraced house for saleBirkbeck Way, Norwich
- Beautifully presented
- Sought after location
- Three bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Double glazing and central heating
- Larger than average rear garden
- Brickweave drive
THE PERFECT FAMILY HOME! Superbly presented and extended is this well proportioned three bedroom mid terrace house situated in the sought after area of Thorpe St Andrew. Enjoying quality fixtures and fittings throughout, two bathrooms, off road parking and much larger than average rear garden.
uPVC double glazed entrance door with decorative motif, uPVC double glazed window to the side, wood effect laminate floor and door to:
Lounge / Diner
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front, contemporary feature electric fire, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, plastered ceiling, coving, shelving to recess and French doors to utility area.
Utility Area 10' x 6' ( 3.05m x 1.83m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, smooth plastered ceiling, coving, door to inner hall and opening through to:
uPVC double glazed window to the rear with views over the rear garden, understairs storage cupboard, sliding wardrobes, radiator, smoothed ceiling, coving and stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 19' 2" x 5' 2" ( 5.84m x 1.57m )
Contemporary kitchen with a quality range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, inset stainless steel hob with electric oven and grill, stainless steel extractor hood with glass over, stainless steel sink drainer with mixer taps, tiled splashbacks, under cupboard lighting, space and plumbing for slim line dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, door to shower room, uPVC double glazed windows to the side and uPVC double glazed French doors leading to raised decked seating area.
With a suite comprising one and a half width shower cubicle with rain water head and separate rinser, wash hand basin with waterfall tap set on high gloss vanity unit, low level WC, heated towel rail, tiled walls, tiled floor, smoothed ceiling and obscure uPVC double glazed window to the side.
First Floor Landing
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator, loft access, doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 11' 4" x 9' 4" plus wardrobe ( 3.45m x 2.84m plus wardrobe )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front, radiator and sliding wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 11' 4" narrowing to 10' ( 3.89m x 3.45m narrowing to 3.05m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" max x 7' 5" ( 2.87m max x 2.26m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear with views over the garden, radiator, airing cupboard housing central heating boiler, smoothed ceiling and coving.
With a suite comprising bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin set on vanity unit, low level WC, tiled walls, tiled floor and window to rear aspect.
To the rear of the property there is a large raised decked area and a much larger than average garden laid to lawn, enclosed by fencing with a quality timber shed. To the front of the property there is a brickweave drive providing ample off road parking. Ref: 34589
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62007947.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.