2 bedroom terraced house for saleHordle Street, Dovercourt, Harwich
Sold STC £115,000
- Mid-Terraced House
- 2 Bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Kitchen & Bathroom
- Rear Garden
Situated in a popular location within walking distance of town centre, sea front and railway station is this two bedroom terraced house. The property would be an ideal investment opportunity or first time buy.
UPVC entrance door leading to:-
Lounge 10' 9" x 11' 11" ( 3.28m x 3.63m )
Laminate flooring, double glazed window to front, radiator to side.
Dining Room 11' 11" narrowing to 10' 4" x 10' 8" ( 3.63m narrowing to 3.15m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear, double radiator to side, understairs cupboard, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 6' 9" x 8' 11" ( 2.06m x 2.72m )
Matching wall and base units, roll-top work surface, tiled splashback, sink and drainer with mixer tap over, double glazed window to side, double glazed UPVC door to side leading to courtyard, space for washing machine, fridge/freezer and oven, tiled flooring, door leading to WC.
Double glazed obscure window to side, part tiled, tiled floor, low level WC.
Bedroom One 11' 11" narrowing to 10' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.63m narrowing to 3.28m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front, storage cupboard, radiator to rear.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 7' 4" ( 3.20m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator to side.
Panel bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed obscure window to rear, cubicle housing boiler, radiator to side, part tiled.
To the rear of the property there is a courtyard garden with gated access.
Under the terms of the estate agency act 1979 (section 21) please note that the vendor of this property is a staff member/associate of the Connells Group.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62007950.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.