2 bedroom terraced house for saleWestside, Spalding
Sold STC £67,500
- **50% SHARED EQUITY**
- Terraced House
- Two Bedrooms
- Sought After Location
- Well Presented Throughout
- Private Rear Garden
A WELL PRESENTED 2 BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE situated within walking distance of the Spalding town centre, offering easy access to local amenities, schools and transport links. The property boasts a LOUNGE, KITCHEN/DINER and a PRIVATE REAR GARDEN! Viewing is highly recommended!
**DRAFT DETAILS AWAITING VENDOR APPROVAL**
**50% SHARED EQUITY**
William H Brown are delighted to present to the market this well presented two bedroom terraced family home, situated in the sought after location of Westside in the market town of Spalding. The property is located conveniently within walking distance of local amenities, schools and transport links.
Internally the house comprises of a lounge, kitchen/diner, downstairs cloakroom, two bedrooms, bathroom and a private rear garden.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate!
Having a double glazed front door leading into:-
Lounge 12' 10" x 12' 5" into recess ( 3.91m x 3.78m into recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, electric fuse box, thermostatic control, radiator, TV point, telephone point, under stairs space currently used as an office area, leading through to:-
Kitchen/Diner 12' 6" x 9' 6" into recess ( 3.81m x 2.90m into recess )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, partly tiled walls, plumbing for washing machine, fridge freezer, gas hob, electric cooker, radiator, space for dining table and a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Door leading into the downstairs cloakroom and a double glazed door to the rear aspect with frosted glass panels giving access into the rear garden.
Comprising of a WC and wash hand basin.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 8' 8" maximum plus wardrobe ( 3.23m x 2.64m maximum plus wardrobe )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, airing cupboard housing the central heating gas boiler, built in cupboard for storage, radiator and a TV point.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 7' 9" into recess ( 3.15m x 2.36m into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in mirrored wardrobes, radiator and a TV point.
Comprising of a bath with mixer taps and shower over, WC, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, double glazed window to the rear aspect, ,extractor fan, shaver point and a radiator.
The rear garden is fully enclosed by wooden fencing and benefits from a patio area and walkway which wraps around the rear and the side of the property, astroturf laid to lawn area and a summer house with double doors that is currently being used for storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62007986.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG106014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.