2 bedroom terraced house for saleDeburgh Street, Swindon
Sold STC £156,000
- Mid Terraced
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- View Now
- No Onward Chain
A WELL PRESENTED two bedroom mid terraced property situated in the popular location of Rodbourne. This property is offered to the market with front & rear gardens. Ideal buy for First Time Buyers Or Investment Buyers. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A WELL PRESENTED mid terraced property situated in the popular area of Rodbourne. Comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, two bedrooms and gardens. The property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Ideal Buy for Fiirst Time Buyers Or Investment Buyer. Offered For Sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN. View Now.
Double glazed door to front. Laminate floor.
Lounge 12' 10" Max x 10' 1" Max ( 3.91m Max x 3.07m Max )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Dining Room 12' 11" Max x 10' 11" Max ( 3.94m Max x 3.33m Max )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fireplace with electric fire inset. Understairs cupboard. Laminate floor,
Kitchen 12' 1" x 7' 8" ( 3.68m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window and door to side. A range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. Tiled splashbacks. Sink and drainer unit. Integrated oven and hob with cooker hood over. Space for fridge/ freezer. Space for washing machine. Worcester Bosch boiler. Tiled flooring.
Double glazed windows to side and rear. Bath with mixer taps and shower over. Tiled splashbacks. W.C. Wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 11" Max x 10' 10" ( 3.94m Max x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" Max x 10' 2" Max ( 3.94m Max x 3.10m Max )
Two double glazed windows to front. Radiator. Original fireplace.
Enclosed rear garden. Partly paved and decking area. Flower and shrub borders. Shed with power. Outside taps. Gated access to rear.
Low level brick wall. Gated access to entrance door.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62008013.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STC108062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.