3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWyndham Road, Kingston upon Thames, KT2
- 3 bedroom semi-detached Victorian house
- South facing garden
- Scope to convert loft (stpp)
- No onward chain
- Catchment for "Outstanding" schools
- Conveniently situated for Richmond Park
A charming three bedroom semi-detached family house with south facing garden and enormous potential in the heart of North Kingston. Arranged naturally over the ground and first floor, this handsome Victorian property comprises a reception to the front with feature bay and sash window, separate kitchen and additional reception to the rear. The first floor offers two double bedrooms spanning the width of the house as well as generous third bedroom and family bathroom. The property offers the added opportunity to extend both into the loft and to the rear on the ground floor (subject to the necessary permissions). Externally, the property opens out onto a secluded and generous south facing rear garden as well as side access back to the front. Wyndham Road is an incredibly popular residential street in the heart of North Kingston and therefore extremely well situated for all local amenities including the railway station, River Thames, Richmond Park, town centre and “Outstanding” schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62009222.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2305484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Kingston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.