3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorth Drive, Golcar, Huddersfield
Sold STC £130,000
- **GUIDE PRICE £130,000-140,000**
- Option to Purchase Solar Panels
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Dining Kitchen
- Gardens To Three Sides
- Corner Plot Semi Detached
**GUIDE PRICE £130,000-140,000** Well positioned, corner plot three bedroom semi detached property with a spacious dining kitchen and great potential for extension we feel, subject to the relevant permissions and consents.
Positioned on the corner of North Drive in the desirable location of Golcar is this spacious three bedroom semi detached property being well situated for much regarded local schooling, the local amenities of Golcar village and still being accessible for Huddersfield town centre. The property has a good size dining kitchen ideal for those with a family and lawned gardens to three sides. In our opinion there is good scope for a side extension, subject to the relevant permissions and regulations. The property in brief comprises of a side utility space, spacious kitchen/diner, lounge with patio doors to the rear garden, hallway which has access from the front of the property, three bedrooms including a good size single, all with built in storage, plus house bathroom and a separate WC.
A steel enforced uPVC timber effect door leads from the side of the property into the side entrance providing plumbing and potential for a downstairs WC and houses the central heating boiler. There is a window to the side and this leads through in to the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 19' 10" x 9' 3" extending to 12' 3" max ( 6.05m x 2.82m extending to 3.73m max )
Offering a great entertaining space and two uPVC double glazed windows to both front and rear, allowing a good degree of natural light to flow through the room. There are a range of wall and base fitted units with roll edge work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with splash back tiling. The kitchen features ceramic flooring and offers plumbing for both a washing machine and dishwasher, as well as space for a fridge/freezer unit. Also included is a multi fuel cooker point.
Lounge 13' 5" x 10' 11" Into recess ( 4.09m x 3.33m Into recess )
Positioned to the rear of the property and featuring a living flame gas fireplace with marble back & hearth with timber surround and wall lighting. The lounge offers a TV aerial point with Sky access, a central heating radiator and benefits from patio doors leading to the rear garden.
A uPVC timber effect steel enforced door from the front offers access into the entrance hallway which features ceramic tiled flooring, a telephone point and a central heating radiator with stairs to access the first floor and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Provides access to the three bedrooms and house bathroom. With additional access to the boarded loft space and a double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 10' 1" Plus recess max ( 3.73m x 3.07m Plus recess max )
Positioned at the rear of the property and benefiting from built in storage, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" Into recess maximum x 10' 8" Plus recess maximum ( 3.33m Into recess maximum x 3.25m Plus recess maximum )
A further double bedroom providing built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 7' 11" Including bulkhead maximum ( 2.72m x 2.41m Including bulkhead maximum )
A good size single with built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
The house bathroom provides a bath with shower overhead and wash hand basin with an extractor fan and heated towel rail. The room is partly tiled and offers a good size storage cupboard which we feel has the potential to make a separate shower cubicle. There is also a frosted window to the side aspect. A separate WC is provided off the landing.
Includes a low flush WC with a double glazed frosted window to the side.
The property provides gardens to both the front, rear and side.
Providing a good degree of privacy the front garden is enclosed and has a laid to lawn frontage.
Good size rear garden, mainly lawned with well established borders and a garden shed. There is also potential to create off street parking to the side or create a side extension subject to the relevant permissions and regulations.
The owner has purchased solar panels for the property which she receives £650-700 per annum for.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62009717.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF108070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.