2 bedroom flat for saleWallace Street, Stirling
- 2 Bed 2nd Floor Flat
- Lounge & Kitchen
- Attractive Bathroom
- DG/ GCH & Communal Gardens
- EPC -D67
A stylish and spacious, traditional two bedroom top floor flat situated in the heart of Stirling City which has retained a host of original features and benefits from wonderful views to Stirling Castle.
The flat is accessed through a security entrance to a well maintained stairwell. Found on the 2nd floor, the accommodation consists of hallway, fabulous lounge with feature fireplace, well equipped dining kitchen with an array of wall and floor units, attractive bathroom with over-bath shower and two double bedrooms.
All rooms are presented in bright fresh décor and benefit from high ceilings and large windows which provide a light and airy feel throughout. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard and are complimented by quality floor coverings. As mentioned the flat benefits from original period features such as deep set skirting boards, intricate cornice work and working fireplace. Gas central heating and double glazing has been installed.
To the rear of the property is a well maintained communal garden which is mainly laid to lawn. A storage cellar is also included within the sale.
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many well- known stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. The commuter is well served by the M8 and M9 motorways and the nearby Stirling Train and Bus Stations, which offers access to Glasgow and Edinburgh. Good sports facilities are available nearby at the Peak Sports Village and other recreational activities such as indoor bowling, cinema, restaurants and parks are within walking distance. The flat is also ideally placed for easy access to Stirling University.
Lounge 13' 7" x 13' 4" plus window recess ( 4.14m x 4.06m plus window recess )
Bedroom 12' 9" widest x 12' 3" widest ( 3.89m widest x 3.73m widest )
Bedroom 13' 4" plus window recess x 10' ( 4.06m plus window recess x 3.05m )
Bathroom 7' 1" widest x 5' 7" widest ( 2.16m widest x 1.70m widest )
Kitchen 13' x 6' 10" ( 3.96m x 2.08m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62012618.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.