1 bedroom cottage for saleTown Head, Honley, Holmfirth
Sold STC £100,000
- Characterful Stone Cottage
- Stunning Views
- Heart Of Village Location
- Offered For Sale In A Walk In Condition
- No Vendor Chain
OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO VENDOR CHAIN IS THIS QUAINT AND PRETTY ONE BEDROOM COTTAGE LOCATED IN THE HEART OF THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF HONLEY.
This one bedroom end terrace cottage is situated in Honley which is a busy village in West Yorkshire. It is situated near to Holmfirth and Huddersfield, and on the banks of the River Holme in the Holme Valley. It has many shops, restaurants and a library.
A quaint and pretty one bedroom cottage, located in the heart of Honley Village. Low maintenance and presented for sale in a walk in condition. This characterful home boasts features such as flagstone flooring, stone sills, exposed stonework and character beams. It benefits from an outside area that currently houses storage sheds that could be used for a seating area or off road parking. The property also has use of a shared cottage garden, with the neighbouring property number '32' owning the garden and this property having use of it.This home will suit first time buyers, investors, downsizers, would make an ideal holiday let and could be a perfect lock up and go.
Living Kitchen 15' 8" max inc stairs x 13' 8" max into recess ( 4.78m max inc stairs x 4.17m max into recess )
A pretty character room that boasts flagstone flooring, exposed stone work and character beams. There is an Ingle Nook fireplace and there are double glazed mullioned windows to the front elevation with a stone window seat.
The kitchen area has light finish wall and base units with a solid wood worktop over. There is a Belfast sink with mixer tap over. Integrated appliances include an electric oven and gas hob.
A stone staircase leads to the first floor and a door leads to the cellar.
Carpeted with doors leading to the bedroom and bathroom. Loft access from here.
Bedroom 15' 10" x 7' 4" max ( 4.83m x 2.24m max )
A spacious carpeted room with two double glazed windows to the front boasting stone sills and offering fabulous views across the village. There is a built in cupboard over the bulkhead with hanging space. A high sloped ceiling boasts character beams and recessed spotlighting.
Bathroom 9' 2" plus recess x 5' 7" ( 2.79m plus recess x 1.70m )
A spacious bathroom with a tiled floor and partly tiled walls. It features exposed stone work and recessed spotlighting. The suite comprises a bath with shower over and a shower screen, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC.
A useful area with a window to the side with power and light. There is Saniflow plumbing here for a washing machine and space for a fridge.
From our office on Victoria Street, turn right onto Huddersfield Road. Turn left at the lights in Honley and continue onto Eastgate. Turn right onto Church Street and then second left onto Town Head where the property is situated on the right hand side, identified by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62012678.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.